About Xenox Events
Xenox Events (group of Xenox Global) excels in creating high profile, highly targeted business exhibitions, workshops, trainings and seminars to establish and maintain business relations, and generate new business.
From our office based in USA, Xenox Global India runs over 25 events each year. Our events are staged in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North and South America and cover a broad range of industry sectors.
Globally, Xenox Global runs over 100 events in 21 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific; bringing together over six million industry active event participants from around the world generating billions of dollars in business.
Xenox organises a wide range of events including workshops, Seminars, Conferences, Trade and Consumer Exhibitions and Meetings. Its portfolio of events serves 43 industry sectors, including:
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Food Service & Hospitality
- Sports & Recreation
- Interior Design
- IT & Telecoms
- Life Science & Pharmaceuticals
- Business Services & Training
- Medical Education
- Printing & Graphics
- Security & Safety
Working closely with professional bodies, trade associations and government departments Xenox ensures that each and every event is targeted and relevant to industry needs. As a result, many Xenox events are market leaders in their field.
With more market-leading exhibitions than any other organiser, nobody delivers more business contacts than Xenox Events.
Corporate training solutions
- Blended learning delivery model (self-paced e-learning and/or instructor-led options)
- Course, category, and all-access pricing
- Enterprise-class learning management system (LMS)
- Enhanced reporting for individuals and teams
- 24×7 teaching assistance and support