Agile and Scrum Master Certification
Scrum training and certification fulfill the vision of the Agile manifesto by fostering greater collaboration, productivity, and success among team members. This global movement transforms organizations and takes them to higher levels of performance.
Scrum Alliance has developed appropriate training programs for each level of individual contribution to team efforts.
- Aids project teams in using Scrum effectively
- Provides expertise above that of a typical Project Manager
- Acts as a ‘servant leader’ and helps the team work together and learn framework
- Protects the team from internal and external distractions
- For practitioners – Make stronger contributions to team success and become part of a global movement toward project management excellence.
- For trainers – Enhance Agile training and certification programs by teaching the leading and in-demand Scrum framework.
- For coaches – Help ensure teams successfully implement Scrum and Agile best practices for organizational success.
The Agile Scrum Master course introduces you to Agile and Scrum values and concepts. It helps you build the requisite skills and expertise to pass the certification exam on the first attempt. The course’s goal is to make you an expert in Scrum ways, enhancing your capability to deliver shippable products by the end of each Sprint. With the practical application of Agile methodologies through hands on projects on JIRA, you will be able to maximize business value while mitigating potential risks.
This course will enable you to be:
- Proficient in Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Ready to facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable of producing the different Scrum artifacts including the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and definition of done
- Equipped to implement distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Prepared for a Scrum Master role with any Scrum implementing organization
- Prepared to setup and handle projects on a JIRA cloud site
- Prepared to pass the EXIN Agile Scrum Master exam on your first attempt
Who should attend
The Agile Scrum Master certification course is best suited for:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Scrum Master certification
Will be updated soon