As the digital marketing landscape continues to grow at a rapid pace, marketers are faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital age. The Digital Marketing Course is an initiative designed to educate students and professors in the area of Digital Marketing.
The course covers core concepts of Digital Marketing such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Website Conversion Rate Optimization, Web Analytics, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, and Digital Marketing Strategy. The course will also help you master tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook. It includes Mimic Pro simulations to augment the concepts learned via virtual experience.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), Website Conversion Rate Optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy.
- Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing.
- Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
- Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing.
- Learn how to formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with our digital marketing strategy module.
- Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications.
- Become an expert in Twitter advertising—we developed the Twitter advertising module in this course in partnership with Twitter.
Who should attend
- Traditional Advertisers and Marketers, to stay relevant in an increasingly digital world
- Sales and Business Development professionals, to improve their sales process
- Aspiring Digital Marketers and Students, to gain entry into the digital marketing industry
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, to plan and execute effective digital marketing campaigns for business growth
Core Modules: (Everyone should attend these sessions)
- Email Marketing (12 hrs) – Learn how to effectively build your users lists, deliver e-mails & generate relevant clicks.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) (15 hrs) – Learn how to build brand, generate leads & aggregate audience on Social Media.
- Inbound Marketing (12 hrs) – Learn how to attract & convert customers by earning their trust through various techniques such as content marketing.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (12 hrs)– Learn how to effectively run ads on Search Engines.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (12 hrs) – Learn how to get website listed among top search engine results.
- Web Analytics (12 hrs) – Learn how to make business decisions from the metrics available in Digital Media.
- Website Development using WordPress
- Affiliate Marketing
- Mobile App Marketing 101
- Learn how to create unfair advantage and exponentially Grow Online Business
- Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
- How To Sell Digital Marketing Services?
- Blogging for Beginners
- Super Blogging
- Display Advertisement
- Advanced Google Analytics
- E-tail (Online Listing)/Website V/s Market Place
- Prepare Yourself For Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising